If you have a merchant account, and want just a cart,
then you can use http://www.oscommerce.com/

It is open source and it's f`ree! :-)

And you would have to install and host the cart.

However, if you want a fully managed third party cart,
that can completely automate your business, and give you
hundreds of features like unlimited autoresponders,
ability to run your own affiliate program, click tracking,
upselling, cross selling, etc, and completely automate your
ebusiness, then take a look at http://1SiteAutomation.com
<shameless plug ;->

Regards,

Ravi