Kishore, Sol, Ravi, Michael - thanks for your input and suggestions.
I'm going to be looking into all of them today.

We already have a merchant account; all I really need is a credit card
transaction servicer.  At this point I'm not even sure I need a shopping
cart solution; we'll only have a few items available (maybe 5 for any
given month), so I'm still thinking that one out.  I have some
complexities I deal with that probably won't allow a standard cart to
fit in (website is based on a one-way replicated database).  I'm also
trying to keep the commercial side of the site to a minimum
impact...it's not the prime reason for existence.

Thanks!

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer