Thanks Stephen,
yeah I've hooked up the laptop (only the other day) to a projector with no
problems. But this time it has to connect to a Plasma TV screen. It only
matters that the work is viewable on the plasma screen & not the laptop
screen.

Deb, it's gonna be a flash movie made up of a selection of shots of the
website and such... so if I can get the laptop connected to the plasma
screen & then just open a html file containing the looped flash movie that
would be ideal.

& Erich... thanks I had a look & right now I'm hoping I won't have to go
down that road :o)

any advice would be appreciated.

jac.

Stephen wrote:
Jac,

  I'm not sure you've got to do anything too special.  I've shown websites
via a projector hooked up to a computer on a net connection on a couple of
occasions.  Are these Plasma TV screens?  Do you have to take some special
advantage of the two screens, or is it just there to support extra viewers.
I'm not sure I really understand, but would be happy to try and help if you
explain a bit more.

-Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com