On August 14, 2003 at 16:16, jac - WDVL wrote:

> In a couple of weeks there's gonna be a big launch of a website I've
> done. I'll need to be able be able to get what's on my laptop to show
> on two large plasma screens. don't have the first clue how to do this
> :o)

It's different hardware to hook up to a TV (plasma or other) than the typical
laptop/projector set-up. Basically, you need a TV tuner in your box, doubt it
would fit in a laptop.

I use an ATI Rage128 card here to process TV signals, you can either
watch/record TV on your puter or use standard RCA audio/visual cables
connected to your TV/Plasma set instead for output. The input side is direct from
the cable company using standard co-axial cable. You play your app/Flash on
your computer like normal, but the output is to the TV. If you have two TV
screens, Radio Shack etc. should still carry splitters for audio/visual cables.

Regards,

        Mark Groen

MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development