-----Original Message-----
From: michael ensor

Cheryl,

ok I was a bit tongue in cheek and you may recall I posted a link last month
which listed security flaws on a number of OS's (not just MS) but I do feel
that unless MS literally reinvent themselves they will be still be grappling
with trying to paper over and deal with embedded software engines that are
still inherently flawed ( from a security point of view).

having said that it is a bit like the question " how do I protect my html
source code" lol

if you want to be secure NEVER turn on your computer...............

www.WellingtonLive.co.nz