Jan,

I'm even less help.   I can read the blue of white at the bottom, but
they do look out of place when everything else has a coloured
background.   If you still have the problem, what shuld we be looking
at/for?

Joseph
Chacha Joe
For a site of laughs and a FREE ezine:
www.smilepoetryweekly.com

> Deb
> The page shows properly in NS. The valid buttons are not supposed to
be
> visible unless the mouse is over the name, so that part is right.
>
> I believe that IE 6.0 is not interpreting the style sheet
default.css
> can anyone tell me why it isn't?
>
> puterbug wrote:
>
> > At 09:59 PM 11/20/2003, you wrote:
>
> >> http://www.jdvisions.com/index.html
> >

> > I only notice 2 things that appear to be wrong, one is that your
VALID
> > buttons aren't showing up until you mouseover them.  Second is
that the
> > text content on the white section is a very light color and almost
> > impossible to read.  Other than that, not knowing what your page
is
> > -supposed- to look like that's about all I can tell you.
> >
> > Deb
>

> ____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
> To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the
email.
> To change subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:

> You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
%%email.unsub%%