----- Original Message -----
From: "PBC Web Design" <>
To: <wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [wdvltalk] OT: HELP! computer rebooting on it's own/Windows
XP error deciphering?

At 02:37 PM 9/17/2005, you wrote:
>Deb,
>
>on my recent install of ZoneAlarm a couple of days ago I had to uncheck
>the "protect ZoneAlarm Client" option as that was
>continually writing something to the hard drive and causing a few
>problems, once I disabled that no problemo...........

to try working normally now and see what happens.  Being that ZA wasn't
in
the Start Menu when I went to uninstall it makes me think something went
goofy this time when I did the update.  Never had an update problem
before
w/it but it looks like maybe that's what the problem is this time.  To
soon
to tell, though.

More on ZA's badly implemented update this time around:

http://windowssecrets.com/comp/050915/#story3

cheers,

        Mark