Massimo,

On that note. I have seen some of that lecture and it seems very undergrad
level. Is there a grad level course that you can offer where we can go
through each API (or the most important one). Lets create few stand alone
code and go line by line to understand how the framework is made? Get into
more depth and complexity. Lets say someone is already a web2py developer
but he wants to push the envelop and become an expert or even better (since
no one can't clone you. lol). Is there a course like that?

Ron