I can drop some cash and yes, same here. I don't see a collection box. In
exchange if I can get some stand alone code for gluon. That will be money
well spend! By stand alone, I mean, load few examples that walk us through
"dos" and "dont" in web2py. What catches the fire and what give us the
success. I haven't gone through any large project yet. So not sure about
the rest.