Looks like you did. :-O

Anyway, the point of a university is that we do not usually teach courses
about specific technologies. We use specific technologies to serve more
abstract purposes. For example I teach CSC438 which is about the internal
design of web frameworks and I use web2py as one of the (main) examples.

We use Python in many classes but the goal is not teach python. The goal is
to teach programming (for, if, def, return).

Anyway, it would be nice to have more material about teaching web2py and/or
teaching with web2py. Perhaps we could crowdsource the effort. If I have a
list of 10 topics that people would want me to cover in detail I can make
some short videos. I am sure other people here would be willing to help.

Massimo