I think you wont have that problem after 1.0

Unsafe delimiters for HTML interpolation can now be configured separately:

Vue.config.unsafeDelimiters = ['{!!', '!!}']
Note in 1.0.0-alpha when you set Vue.config.delimiters, it will still
implicitly update the unsafe delimiters following the current rules, but in
1.0.0-beta and above setting delimiters will have no effect on
unsafeDelimiters.