If you want to try it with web2py here is welcome app based on stupid.css

https://github.com/mdipierro/web2py-welcome-theme-stupid

Notice a few things:
- It does not require any change in the python code or form styles or grid.
- It works with the existing bootstrap classes, it simply ignores. Too much
trouble to remove them everywhere.
- The static folder is significative lighter.

Massimo