On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 12:20:48 PM UTC-4, Ty oc wrote:

> Well also now I got it (still not per app)... but the problem Im having is
> that I want to return a *json*, but Im getting the full HTML response
> with a body and all that.
>
> If I use
>
> error_handler = dict(application='backend',
>                      controller='error',
>                      function='report')
>

> Nothing changes. So I have setup

Yes, it seems the documentation is way off regarding error_handler. As far
as I can tell, the only time that does anything is when you request a
non-existent application, in which case, it does a full HTTP redirect to
the application specified in error_handler, with the name of the originally
requested application in request.args(0). Given its functionality, it would
be better named something like missing_app_handler.

Anthony