Considering the number of views, this issue is quite exciting.

Here is my experience. I use RapydML and  RapydScript to generate
 Vue-components.

I wrote brute-force parser + made some hacks of RapydML-compiler so, as
exhaust I receive single js-file with embeded template as html-string.

If anyone is interested, I can describe in more detail. In gVim it looks
like this:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SWHAIsxMvcE/WZOFDZqjxlI/AAAAAAAAAB4/rH3olx6FH8cirbUaZh9M54XMnqU9rQzSgCLcBGAs/s1600/v_hello.png>