I have a new project and I have to choose if web2py is the right framework.
My doubt is about the structure of a web2py application.
You canno't have subfolder right?
So you can put the major of the code in the module and this is ok, but a
the controller level you have:

Many and Many Controller in one files that can have nothing in common

or

Many and Many files for multiple controller all in the root directory

In the first case you have many code in one files that is about different
logic of the application in the second case you have many files in the root
directory in any subfolder so is difficult to mantain...

Ok for the performance is beautiful but not for the mantain