So far looks good, but I would prefer that the application include (or import) the framework instead of the framework include the application. With the first one, pip based deployments and CI/CD will be a lot easier.

I have being playing with bottle a lot recently, so if there is some web3py features list or guidelines, maybe I can give a hand.

Greetings.