I am trying to keep it intentionally small and the API may change. For
example I am going to refactor some of the decorators as bottle plugins.
About your questions. we will continue use travis-ci like we do with
web3py. I like behave but may people I talked too found it hard to learn
and that is contrary to web2py/web2py philosophy. If we can integrate
web3py+behave+selenium using a SDL it would be a great way to generate
tests for apps, not for web3py itself.