I made several small apps, and installed a CAS to centralize the
authentication but there are not enterprise grade...

I made an Inventory app where we can follow the history of a piece of
hardware installed and removed from computers, with categories,
subcategories, sellers, invoice, warranty, e-mail notification...

An app to track the duty times.

Some looking glass functionality (mtr, ping, dig, traceroute...)

I made a program to assist the printing of certificates of wine tests
(http://linuxbox.hu/node/637) it works for me :)