On May 14, 2010, at 4:41 PM, mdipierro wrote:

>> *www.tenthrow.com is all webpy with cherokee and postgres.

(I was puzzling over "ten throw" until I visited the site....)

We <vpeptech.com> use web2py in a server management application. There's a
small local table for server ID and credentials, but most of the data that
drives the forms and tables comes from the servers themselves, via xmlrpc
connections to faceless agents (python, not web2py). I think of it as a kind of
distributed database.

I was going to send along some screenshots, but our marketing folks say that,
with v1.0 nearly ready for release, they plan to put up a live demo, so I'll
wait for that.

v1.0 is deliberately minimalist. v2 will make more use of Ajax for more dynamic
monitoring of the servers.

In addition to web2py, I'm using Blueprint CSS for typography, ez-css for
layout, DataTables, and a sprinkle of jQuery.