On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Joel Clay <ra3do...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are more than two solutions in this thread, I challenge you to read
> through and prove me wrong.

I don't even need to look around. You had a trash can solution. And
another trash can solution. And a few more trash can solutions. It's
like a difference between a for loop and list comprehensions.

> I started the original thread not because there was a problem with
> accidental deletion, it was because seeing a whole page full of red X's is
> distracting for many, it just isn't appealing. Don't get me wrong, I do like

Did this problem prevent you from using the admin UI as it was intended?

--
Branko Vukelić

bg.bra...@gmail.com
stu...@brankovukelic.com