On Nov 20, 1:44 pm, António Ramos <ramstei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hate having to scroll down the page. The models, views and controllers
> should be, maybe disposed horizontally or when you open for ex the tab
> "controllers" the others close so you dont have to scroll down and
> everything is in the same page. Like the jquery accordeon.
> This way welcome app for example would fit all in your screen.

The "collapse/expand all" button should be adequate to quickly hide
everything -- then you can reveal just what you want. The current
system is flexible because it allows you to have two or more sections
revealed at once, which can be useful sometimes. I think what you're
suggesting is that only one section could ever be viewed at a time,
but that seems overly rigid.

> PS. the delete icon problem is also the edit icon problem, soooooo many
> repititions in the screen is not visually nice.
> You should solve this in a simple way whatever that be....
>
> What about a right click menu over the files with
> delete,install,uninstall,etc as a sub menu. The page would look a lot more
> simple.

We're probably mostly editing files, so it's nice to have a single
click to start editing (i.e., like the current "edit" button) rather
than having to right-click first.

Anthony