On , Pierre Thibault <pierre.thibau...@gmail.com> wrote:
2011/6/9 cjrh caleb.hatti...@gmail.com>

On Thursday, 9 June 2011 03:03:51 UTC+2, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:Users who have an opinion please share it now. This is important.

Could you direct us to more details about the issue? My current understanding is shallow, but I agree with Pierre that platform-specific environment settings are very likely not the way to go here. I much prefer all cross-platform issues to be handled with the "os" and sub modules. Why can't we do that here?

It seems we have no developer with Windows where is the problem.

I am on Windows, still XP even. Is there a small zipped app that I could test quickly to see the problem?