2011/6/9 <caleb.hatti...@gmail.com>

> On , Pierre Thibault <pierre.thibau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2011/6/9 cjrh caleb.hatti...@gmail.com>
> >
> > On Thursday, 9 June 2011 03:03:51 UTC+2, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:Users
> who have an opinion please share it now. This is important.
> >
> > Could you direct us to more details about the issue?    My current
> understanding is shallow, but I agree with Pierre that platform-specific
> environment settings are very likely not the way to go here.   I much prefer
> all cross-platform issues to be handled with the "os" and sub modules.   Why
> can't we do that here?
> >
> > It seems we have no developer with Windows where is the problem.
>
> I am on Windows, still XP even. Is there a small zipped app that I could
> test quickly to see the problem?

Sure, if you can debug code. Get code from the Mercurial repository. Debug
and submit the patch to Massimo. Look for the problem described by
Alessandro.

You'll find the information you need on the problem on the threads named
"web2py 1.96.*x* is OUT".

It is probably a bug with the code I wrote but I don't have a Windows
machine to debug a problem specific to this platform.

--

A+

Pierre
My blog and profile