I took a look at Angular's page. Looks interesting and might be more
concise, BUT I can do it all in web2py already. It's mostly a matter of
sight design -- we all use some jQuery these days, anyway. Retrofitting an
existing set of pages to reduce them to a 1-pager is exponentially harder
than designing the site to be a 1-pager to begin with. Now that I have a
much better idea of how to do it, I think web2py is perfectly acceptable.
The only inconsistency that I see is with login/out/register/etc. auth
administration, but it's pretty minor.