On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:07:35 PM UTC-4, weheh wrote:

> I took a look at Angular's page. Looks interesting and might be more
> concise, BUT I can do it all in web2py already.

Not sure what you mean by "do it all", but certainly web2py alone cannot do
all of what Angular does (even with jQuery). In particular, it does
client-side templating, which web2py does not do. It also creates live
bindings between the DOM and the (client-side) model, so any changes in one
are immediately reflected in the other. Also, client-side form validation,
etc.

Anthony