06.10.2011, в 13:49, Scott Graham написал(а):

> The first revision of the spec (from the Scope section) is intended to handle:
>
> ... support for devices common to current gaming systems including gamepads,
> directional pads, joysticks, wheels, pedals, accelerometers.

Why does the spec title and abstract talk about gamepads (joysticks) only?
Perhaps it's my mistake that I didn't read the scope section, but with title
and abstract being so specific, that seemed unnecessary.

Skipping scope section, I went right to IDL. Why is the interface called
Gamepad if it's not only about gamepads?

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov