I've added HTML Template Element to this list, which is currently
behind a feature flag in webkit.

Modulo bugs that may arise, this feature is complete and has shipped
in Chrome (M26). Note that Microsoft has co-edited the spec and
Mozilla has landed support in nightlies.

If bugs arise that require changes to blink, I'll alert webkit-dev to
see what the disposition to the feature is and whether it makes sense
to also prepare a patch for webkit.