Le 24/04/2017 à 17:57, Brady Eidson a écrit :
>> I do *not* support adding another client of the C API, even in the
>> interim.
>
> It would be easier for us to move to the new API after the port is
> upstream, since it will require refactorings in both ports GTK+ and WPE
> . So, we can simply remove from the current patch anything added to the
> C API (except the web view implementation or whatever is needed by WTR)
> and then work on moving to the new API in follow up patches.
>
> Are you ok with that?

In the coming weeks I am actually likely to be changing and/or removing at
least a few functions from the C-API.

As long as the WPE upstreaming effort is comfortable with the idea that I might
be breaking them as they go… That’s fine.

Hi,

I can not speak for all WPE users, as we are far from being the biggest or most active user of WPE. But for reference, below is a list of the C APIs that we use, a few being specific to WPE.

WKArrayCreateAdoptingValues
WKArrayGetItemAtIndex
WKArrayGetSize
WKContextCreateWithInjectedBundlePath
WKContextGetCookieManager
WKContextSetClient
WKCookieManagerSetCookiePersistentStorage
WKErrorCopyDomain
WKErrorCopyFailingURL
WKErrorCopyLocalizedDescription
WKErrorGetErrorCode
WKPageClose
WKPageConfigurationCreate
WKPageConfigurationSetContext
WKPageConfigurationSetPageGroup
WKPageCopyActiveURL
WKPageCopyUserAgent
WKPageGroupAddUserScript
WKPageGroupCreateWithIdentifier
WKPageGroupSetPreferences
WKPageLoadURL
WKPageRunJavaScriptAlertResultListenerCall
WKPageRunJavaScriptConfirmResultListenerCall
WKPageRunJavaScriptPromptResultListenerCall
WKPageSetCustomUserAgent
WKPageSetPageInjectedBundleClient
WKPageSetPageLoaderClient
WKPageSetPageUIClient
WKPageTryClose
WKPreferencesCreate
WKPreferencesSetAllowDisplayOfInsecureContent
WKPreferencesSetLogsPageMessagesToSystemConsoleEnabled
WKRelease
WKSoupSessionSetIgnoreTLSErrors
WKSoupSessionSetPreferredLanguages
WKStringCreateWithUTF8CString
WKStringGetMaximumUTF8CStringSize
WKStringGetUTF8CString
WKStringIsEqualToUTF8CString
WKUInt64GetValue
WKURLCopyString
WKURLCreateWithBaseURL
WKURLCreateWithUTF8CString
WKUserMediaPermissionRequestAllow
WKUserMediaPermissionRequestAudioDeviceUIDs
WKUserMediaPermissionRequestVideoDeviceUIDs
WKViewCreate
WKViewGetPage

Thanks

--