I came across an old post that links this WebKit Project Goes page:
https://webkit.org/project/ <https://webkit.org/project/> (it’s also linked
from the webkit.org front page, though perhaps not many notice).

These goals, originally written in 2007, hold up surprisingly well in 2020. The
most obvious omission is Privacy. I think we should add it. It seems clearly a
project goal to protect user privacy, and it’s not really covered by the other
goals. If folks agree, I’ll propose a diff.

While we’re at it, we could make other updates. Are there other worthwhile
goals to add? Should we make changes to existing goals?

Regards,
Maciej