On 11/03/2021 09:37, Quentin SCHIBLER wrote:
> When building with wayland as target, and opengl enabled, the build fails
> because pkgconf don't find the gl package. But the gl package is only
> installed with mesa when using glx, and I use egl.
> This is with lastest stable gtk+3 and webkitgtk.
> Thanks for your help !

That seems an issue with your distro.
AFAIK it is perfectly possible to have a build of Mesa with OpenGL
enabled (full desktop GL) but without GLX enabled.

Since you comment that in your configuration you don't have gl, I guess
you are actually using glesv2 instead of gl.

WebKitGTK defaults to gl, but you can build with glesv2 by passing this
flag to cmake when building: "-DENABLE_GLES2=ON"

Hope this helps.