Hi Chuck,

Using: sudo apachectl -e debug -k start
I see WebObjects_module is loaded right before pagespeed_module
Yes I am using mod_rewrite

Amazon Linux
in /etc/httpd/conf.d I have both pagespeed.conf and webobjects.conf

In /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf I have:
LoadModule WebObjects_module  /usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_WebObjects.so
later other wo-related config then finally
Include /etc/httpd/conf.d/webobjects.conf

There is no reference to pagespeed in my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf (though it
is loading from /etc/httpd/conf.d/pagespeed.conf)

I have just tried loading and placing config for pagespeed earlier which made
no difference. Presumably an OutputFilter would apply last of all anyway? Still
I find that SetOutputFilter works but the AddOutputFilterByType doesn't trigger.

Thanks
John