Hi!

I already sent them an email about this... they said I should use the latest version of iTunes, bla bla bla, which I'm doing. The biggest problem is not having the possibility to resume an interrupted download. An essential feature when we are talking about files with 1 GB... the only way I can download them is by using a stable (ie, not wireless) connection, and with some luck.

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

On 2006/10/31, at 15:00, Dana Kashubeck wrote:

On 10/28/06 7:26 AM, Jeremy Matthews wrote:
Where are they?
Did I miss them?
(I have select access...but I didn't see them under "Development Tools" or "Information Technologies"....
I can reach the links, but I'm having a horrible time downloading them. It keeps telling me that the network connection has timed out.

Has anyone been successful?


--
-------------------------------------
Dana Kashubeck
Systems Manager
Riemer Reporting Service Inc.
http://www.riemer.com

Phone: 440-835-2477 x. 125
Fax:   440-835-4594
-------------------------------------

 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/arroz% 40guiamac.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


      "GUERRA E' PAZ
       LIBERDADE E' ESCRAVIDAO
       IGNORANCIA E' FORCA"       -- 1984

Miguel Arroz
http://www.ipragma.com



_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to