Yes, today I got a mail about the availability of the movies, I
checked and it "just worked".

cug

On 10/31/06, Dana Kashubeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/28/06 7:26 AM, Jeremy Matthews wrote:
> Where are they?
> Did I miss them?
>
> (I have select access...but I didn't see them under "Development Tools"
> or "Information Technologies"....
I can reach the links, but I'm having a horrible time downloading them.
  It keeps telling me that the network connection has timed out.

Has anyone been successful?


--
-------------------------------------
Dana Kashubeck
Systems Manager
Riemer Reporting Service Inc.
http://www.riemer.com

Phone: 440-835-2477 x. 125
Fax:   440-835-4594
-------------------------------------



 _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/guido.neitzer%40gmail.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]





--
PostgreSQL Bootcamp, Big Nerd Ranch Europe, Nov 2006
http://www.bignerdranch.com/news/2006-08-21.shtml
_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to