There are lots of cheaper, decent hotels around Union Square. Just Google for "hotel union square san francisco". I usually stay at the King George, I probably will again this year. That said, there are many good choices and the internet rates are quite reasonable for downtown San Fran.

Chuck


On Mar 29, 2007, at 12:12 PM, Miguel Arroz wrote:

Hi!

I stayed last year on Mark Twain Hotel, near Union Square. It's cheap, decent, clean, individual bathroom and shower, and has a hell of a really delicious breakfast right in the bar next door. I will stay here again this year. A lot of WWDC folks stayed there too, I saw them everyday. Check expedia, they have nice discounts.

  Yours

Miguel Arroz

On 2007/03/29, at 19:44, Valerio Luccio wrote:

It seems like I'm going to the WWDC in June. Does anyone know if Apple has some deal with local hotels ? Or does anyone have suggestions ?

Thanks,

--
Valerio Luccio                  (212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging        4 Washington Place, Room 158
New York University             New York, NY 10003

       "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"

_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/arroz% 40guiamac.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


      "GUERRA E' PAZ
       LIBERDADE E' ESCRAVIDAO
       IGNORANCIA E' FORCA"       -- 1984

Miguel Arroz
http://www.ipragma.com



_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/chill% 40global-village.net

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


--

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.
http://www.global-village.net/products/practical_webobjects





_______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to