Le 07-03-29 à 15:29, Chuck Hill a écrit :

There are lots of cheaper, decent hotels around Union Square. Just Google for "hotel union square san francisco". I usually stay at the King George, I probably will again this year.

I checked last week, King Georges has higher rates this year it seems (189$ USD, it was 139$ USD last year I think).

That said, there are many good choices and the internet rates are quite reasonable for downtown San Fran.

Reasonable ?? In Montreal, you can get a very good hotel room for 110 $ CAD. Well, Ok, S-F is cheaper than New-York.

Anyone went to The Stratford (www.thestratfordhotel.com) ? Looks nice and with a good rate. _______________________________________________
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
Webobjects-dev mailing list      ([email protected])
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

This email sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to