On Jun 29, 2007, at 1:37 PM, Steven Mark McCraw wrote:

Their refusal to ever consider open sourcing it (in spite of how Steve Jobs rants about how he looooooooooves open source) makes me feel even more animosity about the platform.

I think I know why they won't do this. No, I won't tell you. :-P But it is a very sound business reason.

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.