Hi All

I'm sorry, i rarely get personal on these lists but could we please not vent our frustrations about apple and eof on the wonder people, because that is exactly the wrong place to siphon off energy. They need constructive feedback and inspiration. If you doubt this, try ruby on rails for more than a tutorial or two. Try JSF but it leads, i am told, to heavy drinking. The ball is out of Apple's hands and it's being carried in no small part by the people at Wonder. No one here will do your work for you, that's why YOU get paid for YOUR work. Wonder is an inspired and idealistic movement to carry what was once the cream of the DB Abstraction Layer to the next century/ millenia. If you don't appreciate it enough to contribute with at least a positive mind set, i don't know, take up a job that will make you happy and don't let off your steam here. It's the wrong venue. And quite honestly, some apologies are in order.

2cents

Cornelius