The problem is that we don't have "How many licenses would you buy at $X?" which is really all that matters.

On Jul 5, 2007, at 8:34 AM, Pascal Robert wrote:

Yes, the survey is asking that question with price ranges :

Some people think that what's missing from Eclipse/WOLips is a graphical WOComponent editor to WebObjects Builder. Do you want such a tool, and if yes, how much are you ready to give to have such a tool.

 Yes, but it must be free and open source
 Yes, but it must be free (closed or open source)
 $100 USD or less
 $250 USD or less
 $500 USD or less
 No, I won't use such a tool

The 82 organizations number is the stats for people willing to buy it, I didn't count the people that said "Yes, but it must be free". 16.3% said that they won't use such a tool.

Hi Pascal -

Have you asked the 82 organisations how much they would pay ? We would buy 3 seats at 400 USD each.

Simon