On 13.11.2007, at 22:03, Lachlan Deck wrote:

Hmm. Security hole?

In development? Rarely. It works only in development or if you provide a password.

I'm just wanting it to pick up the changes I make to the properties file (like regularly configured log4j does)... is this possible?

Not sure whether you have it reload the Properties, but you can use the systemProperty direct action to push a value into the running app. Look at ERXDirectAction for docs.

cug

--
http://www.event-s.net