Hi all,

Can someone either point me to a resource or give me a quick rundown on how to setup logging in the Project WOnder Properties file?

Before switching to WOnder I had a log4j.xml file in which I could specify - down to the class - what level logging I wanted. None for most, debug for ones I was actively working on.

Now with WOnder, I get all the debugging on all the _Entity superclasses, but I can't get it to pay attention to the logging I've manually added to my regular Entity classes.

The wiki page at http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/About+the+Properties+file just says you can control log4j, but does not have any detailed information or examples.

Thanks!

Dave