On Apr 16, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

Can someone either point me to a resource or give me a quick rundown on how to setup logging in the Project WOnder Properties file?
If you make a new Wonder framework or Application, you can look at the example Properties file -- it has a bunch of logging examples.

This is exactly the problem. I did grab a Properties file from a new Wonder project, and I don't see anything even remotely similar to the syntax of my old log4j.xml file.

Can you give me an example of how I would add the following old-style (xml) call to the Properties file?

<logger name="com.bestmaid.bakeryManagement.server.routing.Routing" additivity="true">
          <level value="debug"/>
        <appender-ref ref="debugAppender"/>
     </logger>

You can also go to the log4j directaction in development mode, configure your logging, and then it will dump out the Properties file info for you.

Huh? log4j Direct Action? I'm not familiar with that either.... Wait. Found this: http://homepage.mac.com/kelleherk/iblog/C183784902/E136496791/index.html which is really interesting, but still gives me no idea of how to get the above logging done.
Dave