Can someone either point me to a resource or give me a quick rundown on how to setup logging in the Project WOnder Properties file?
If you make a new Wonder framework or Application, you can look at the example Properties file -- it has a bunch of logging examples. You can also go to the log4j directaction in development mode, configure your logging, and then it will dump out the Properties file info for you.

ms