Hi Andrew,

I think I ran into the exact problem you mentioned about the deadlock in OpenBase 10 using the default primary key generation.

Scott Keith advised me to compile the WO apps against the OpenBasePKPlugin.framework which uses the OpenBaseJDBC.jar and, even under heavy load, I've never had a problem using OB 10 with the plugin. I just had to add a single line to my Application.java:

JDBCPlugIn .setPlugInNameForSubprotocol ("com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.OpenBasePKPlugIn", "openbase");

        Many thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Joe