On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Alan Ward <aw...@apple.com> wrote:

> On Sep 10, 2010, at 5:29 AM, Pascal Robert wrote:
>
> > So the message is : Learn WO, be good at it, and you likely be able to
> get a job at Apple.
>
> I believe quite a few people have done exactly that.

You'll need deep WebObjects knowledge for Apple to be interested.  If you do
it all, HTML, CSS, WO, deployments, hardware installs, DNS, etc. - broad vs.
deep expertise, then not so much. And this makes sense, don't get me wrong.

Cost is not so much the issue, I'm cheap (but not minimum wage-cheap).

--
"Your Friend The Atom" is a reference to Walt Disney Productions' "Our
Friend the Atom"