Hi,

have you tried to raise the er.extensions.maxPageReplacementCacheSize (default
is 30) ? It should delay the page restauration error, not fixing the real
issue... and if you have few users and enough memory, it might be the cheapest
way to get it done.
Anyway, I filled a jira for this a year ago
http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WONDER-545 (Don't try the attached
patch though, it's worse :))

Still in Quebec, back to Poutine free area soon

Alex