Oh... for reference that code in ERXAjaxSession.java looks like this:

  public void savePage(WOComponent page) {

        // Remove the oldest entry if we're about to add a new one and that
would put us over the cache size ...
        // We do a CACHE_SIZE*2 here because for every page, we have to
potentially store its previous contextid to prevent
        // race conditions, so there technically can be 2x cache size many
pages in the cache.
        boolean removedCacheEntry =
cleanPageReplacementCacheIfNecessary(pageCacheKey);
208:    if (!removedCacheEntry && pageReplacementCache.size() >=
ERXAjaxSession.MAX_PAGE_REPLACEMENT_CACHE_SIZE * 2) {
          Iterator entryIterator = pageReplacementCache.entrySet().iterator();
          Map.Entry oldestEntry = (Map.Entry) entryIterator.next();
          entryIterator.remove();
          if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) logger.debug(pageCacheKey +
"pageReplacementCache too large, removing oldest entry = " +
((TransactionRecord)oldestEntry.getValue()).key());
        }