Hi out there,

we a re currently facing problems with our WebObjects deployment which has
grown very much in the last time.
The problem is, that we want to connect more than 16 Servers to the Adaptor,
which is not possible because the adaptor has an hard-coded limit on 16
app-servers.

Is there anyone out there which such a big deployment? What is your solution
for handling this problem?
One possibility would be compiling the adaptor myself and setting the
hard-coded limit to 20 or some, but i thank that is not really the right way.

It would be really nice to hear from your experiences / tips on this topic!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Paul Dunkler