I used this to set up a newly installed Centos6 on a mac mini. Thanks. That
really saved me a bunch of time.

On weirdness (and maybe it is Centos problem). I have the javamonitor as a
listed app and I get to it with:

http://10.1.5.100/cgi-bin/WebObjects/monitor.woa

all of a sudden, when I click the View Details button, none of the button
images load. so I see a lot of blue box question marks. when i use the direct
connect all the images load properly.

if this were a permissions issue, where is the director that I could check for
proper permissions?

Ted