I'd symlink the app directory:
$ ln
-s /opt/Local/Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications/JavaMonitor.woa
/var/www/html/WebObjects/
and for the Wonder JavaMonitor you have to symlink the Ajax.framework,
too:
$ ln
-s
/opt/Local/Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications/JavaMonitor.woa/Contents/Frameworks/Ajax.framework
 /var/www/html/WebObjects/Frameworks

... if CentOS doesn't use the httpd Option SymLinksIfOwnerMatch