Hi,

Christian Lohmaier wrote on 2011-02-16 19.02:

OK, done - banner is LIVE :-)

thanks so much, folks! Awesome what you have achieved! ;)

Can we localize the Banner text for various sites? At least English and
German would be desirable.

Well, as the basis is a background image - it's not really feasible.
http://www.libreoffice.org/themes/libo/images/banner.png

Hm, okay. Then let's leave it as is for the moment.

If html as opposed to an image is OK, then I could add a corresponding
special URL
(the css is here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/themes/libo/css/banner.css )

I have no clue. :-) Can you try in the wiki? Maybe /MediaWiki:Sitenotice would be a good are to add id to easily. If the progress meter does not work, a static page would also be ok.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108